Helping us do more
Support from Trusts and Foundations enables us to deliver key services; pilot new approaches; and innovate across our service provision.
Our recent grants include:
- Matched funding of £15,000 from the Four Acre Trust
- £30,000 over three years from the Sobell Foundation for Supported Lodgings
- £10,800 from the Ed De Nunzio Charitable Trust for salary costs associated with SASH Active
- Two years funding towards Nightstop from The Evan Cornish Foundation
- £5,000 from the Fernhurst Trust for our SASH Active programme for young people in Supported Lodgings
- £5,000 from Wilfred Jackson Will Trust to help fund support for young people in Ryedale
Supporting Project Costs
Core funding is invaluable in helping cover our general costs and giving us the flexibility to identify our funding needs and priorities.
These unrestricted grants help support costs such as rent; salaries; heating and electricity. If we can’t cover these, we can’t deliver support to young people facing homelessness.
SASH is extremely grateful to the Henry Smith Charity for their support of Nightstop over the last 10 years.
SASH Active is entirely funded through support from Trusts and Foundations and local companies. The support of Ed De Nunzio Charitable Trust, Fernhurst Trust and Nationwide Building Society has been crucial in helping SASH provide workshops and trips which develop young people’s wider skills.
Come and get to know us
On occasion we hold events which give an opportunity to get to know SASH and hear from the young people we support. If you are a trustee or have links to charitable trusts, foundations or other voluntary funding bodies, please get in touch if you are interested in joining us at an event, or finding out more about how you can help.
On behalf of all the young people we support, across North and East Yorkshire, thank you to all our trust and foundation partners. Your support enables SASH to provide more than just a roof over a young person’s head.
If you work for a trust that makes grants, we would love to talk to you about partnership opportunities.
Our Trust Fundraiser, Deborah Rack, is available to help. Just call 01904 652043 or email email@example.com