Work with us
The Fundraising Manager leads on all income generating activities for the Charity with responsibility for delivering approximately 30% of total income. The post holder will take a strategic approach to income generation, ensuring that SASH’s limited resources are targeted to achieve the maximum return. The post holder will also be a member of the Senior Management Team and contribute to the strategic management of the Charity.
- Based in our office in central York
- This is a full time role (37 hours per week)
- £36,934 per annum
- Pension contribution of 9% gross annual salary
The key priorities for the role are:
- Plan and fulfill an income generation strategy in order to reach ambitious targets, exploring new opportunities and creating a balanced portfolio of activities
- Oversee and manage fundraising across the organisation
- Line manage and motivate a team of fundraising staff across different fundraising functions and locations
- Take lead responsibility for Major Donors and Business Supporters
- To ensure fundraising compliance and regulations are met and fulfilled
- To represent SASH and manage key relationships at a senior level within all income generation areas, including high net-worth individuals, trusts and foundations, lottery and Business Supporters
Reporting into the Director, we’re looking for someone who can demonstrate considerable experience in:
- Fundraising at a senior level in the charity sector
- Experience of managing fundraising staff and volunteers
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success in securing substantial funding through written and verbal proposals to a variety of funding audiences
- Managing, supporting and motivating others to meet income targets
This role is likely to require a basic DBS check.
To apply, please review the job description, complete the application form (located on the right hand side of this page) and email to: email@example.com (please do not send CVs).
Deadline for applications: Monday 23 September at 12 pm
Interviews: Wednesday 2 October
Any new opportunities will be advertised here as they arise, and will also be shared via our newsletter. Please sign up for SASH news if you would like to be kept in the loop!