As the summer weather approaches, why not spend a relaxing afternoon hosting a picnic. Have fun and raise funds to help us support vulnerable young adults in the area who are facing homelessness.
WHAT IS THE SUMMER PICNIC?
18th June is International Picnic Day and we want you to get involved!
Help us to support more young people facing homelessness by hosting a picnic this summer between 18th June and 31st August! The SASH Summer Picnic campaign aims to bring together family and friends to share a sarnie and cake or two (and even a cheeky cocktail) whilst raising awareness of youth homelessness around North and East Yorkshire.
We have some fantastic resources and activities available ranging from a treasure hunt, decorations, and some yummy recipes too. What’s not to love?!
HOW TO TAKE PART?
- Contact Aimee in our fundraising team email@example.com to recieve your fundraising pack which contains all the information you will require along with activity ideas and decorations
- Decide on suitable a venue – your garden, workplace, local park or even the beach to name a few
- Set a date and time
- Decide if you are going to make the picnic food yourself or ask one of our lovely catering friends to help (details within the fundraising pack)
- Invite your friends, family and/or colleagues
- Hold your SASH Summer Picnic and HAVE FUN!
- Count up your donations and send them into SASH
- Feel good knowing that you have supported young people in your local area facing homelessness